Liberty Bay CU chooses ACCOUNTworks
Liberty Bay Credit Union ($529 million; 26,789 members; Boston, MA) has selected fiVISION to use its accountWORKS platform to enhance the speed and seamlessness in enrolling new members (both online and in-person) and open new accounts online for existing members. The credit union, which runs on XP Systems’ XP2 core processing system, will also leverage fiVISION’s Enrollment Cross Sell module to offer additional products the member applicant is qualified for but did not select during the application process.
fiVISION’s accountWORKS solution provides credit unions greater control over their new membership and account opening processes. This control includes helping a credit union determine what information it wants to collect and how to set up a decision matrix that incorporates information from credit bureau, fraud, and OFAC checks for a predictable process.
In this case, Liberty Bay benefits via a streamlined, seamless process of opening new accounts for new members. This process will enhance the operation’s speed, assisting the credit union with collecting the correct information required to open a new account, determining which checks need to be run – automatically approving qualified applicants to the XP host, and giving management the tools to follow up on any exceptions.
- ACCOUNTworks 2G is a “Big Time Saver” for Sb1
- E Federal to Use ACCOUNTworks 2G
- Members Exchange installs ACCOUNTworks 2G
- Getting Out of No Man’s Land
- Sb1 uses MEMBERworks for Member Onboarding
- HSAs are an Opportunity for CUs Now – but How?
- E Federal Selects fiVISION for HSA Applications
- Online Account Opening comes of age …
- fiVISION Launches Online Loan Application with DCU
- Advantis Selects fiVISION memberWORKS for CRM