fiVISION Introduces Single Sign On Integration for ‘Screen Pop’
fiVISION has developed a “Screen Pop” module that integrates with the credit union’s telephony system to streamline the process of getting a users to the right place in the memberWORKS CRM system without having to re-enter information. This module, which is already in operation at Digital Federal Credit Union with Nortel’s Symposium platform, can be used with any telephony platform that will support interactive CTI (computer telephony integration). It can also be used to build Single Sign On capability with other systems that contain member data.
- Shaves a few seconds off of each call handled.
- Reduces or eliminates errors by entering the wrong member number or getting the wrong record.
- Starts the conversation with “How can we help you?” instead of “Who are you?” – focuses on why the member called the credit union in the first place.
- Members spend less time identifying themselves, getting to the heart of the matter.
- Staff sees member record immediately – will lead to better experience because they have perspective.