Advantis Selects fiVISION memberWORKS for CRM
fiVISION has signed Advantis Credit Union ($460 million, 35,279 members) based in Portland, Ore., to implement its memberWORKS CRM suite. Advantis will also be the first to utilize fiVISION’s CRM interface to the credit union’s XP2 core processing platform from XP Systems. Advantis will commence implementing fiVISION’s CRM suite and interface in mid-January 2007, starting with the first phase of the project, which includes installing core service and sales modules.
fiVISION’s memberWORKS Relationship Management suite provides staff members with the tools they need to quickly respond to member requests, providing them with the confidence to have conversations about additional products or services that could benefit the member and grow the credit union. It will also streamline and quicken the processes required to open new accounts and enroll new members. The new interface also allows any user of XP System’s XP2 core processing system to utilize memberWORKS, enabling more efficient and thorough service and sales.
- ACCOUNTworks 2G is a “Big Time Saver” for Sb1
- E Federal to Use ACCOUNTworks 2G
- Members Exchange installs ACCOUNTworks 2G
- Buyers Buy
- Do you really want your icing without the cake?
- fiVISION Wire Transfer Automation Increases Efficiency
- Sb1 uses MEMBERworks for Member Onboarding
- Use Tech to ‘Grease’ Ops in Tough Times
- E Federal Selects fiVISION for HSA Applications
- The Interface Question: ‘We do’ versus ‘we can’